– Presidential Decree No. 287 of 1994 concerning the Faculty of Dentistry – Ain Shams University.
– The study started in the faculty during the academic year 1995/1996, Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University.
– The study started in the preparatory group during the academic year 1995/1996, the first and second year during the academic year.
– The fifth floor of the second building of the Faculty of Science was allocated for use as a laboratory.
– The first building in Demerdash (formerly the School of Nursing) was allocated for scientific study (practical classes – clinics) for the rest of the teams.
– Theoretical lectures should be conducted within the faculties of the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Nursing.
– The first batch of the college was graduated in 2000.
– The permanent building was opened in 2009.
– The College holds a certificate of accreditation in the quality of education January 2015.
Located next to the University’s guest house on the Organization of African Unity Street from Khalifa El-Mamoun Street behind Ain Shams Hospital
The Faculty of Dentistry and Pharmacy Complex is called Ain Shams University
Apart from the ground floor, basement and garage, the building can accommodate about 2000 students for different academic years